[1.2.2] Engwithan Sentinals automatically start attacking at Ukaizo

thelee

Question

This may be intended or something specific to the VTC questline, but is definitely different from all my other Ukaizo attempts.

Normally I fight the dragon and then in the middle of the fight it goes into some sort of protective sphere, which then activates the Engwithan titans.

This time, however, once I arrived at Ukaizo, the Engwithan Sentinels immediately activated and walked over to my party, and once I regained control of my party the fight began immediately, sans dragon. See screenshot:

post-58316-0-71144400-1532627954_thumb.jpg

Here's a dropbox link to two saves and OS X output log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0yelqtlx3p0xf0v/AAC5DSfE20uIDQRyMVayrUcHa?dl=0

There's two saves because interestingly if I reload the Ukaizo autosave, the sentinels don't immediately activate and attack. So it appears to be some trigger misfire from the pre-Ukaizo VTC conflict (I used slavers to fight the first ship, engaged the next ship in ship-to-ship combat, and then stoically abandoned the third conflict). So I have one autosave at Ukaizo harbor which should load just fine, and then an autosave from ship-to-ship combat leading into the Ukaizo arrival, which should cause the sentinels to activate and attack.

2 answers to this question

So, maybe this is particulary borked or maybe the VTC questline is different, but I don't get a dragon fight *at all.*

I loaded my Ukaizo save today to actually do the fight, and only the Engwithan Sentinels activated when I ran forward. No dragon, no conversation about the gates of Ukaizo, nothing. Just two Engwithan Sentinels and I was done and could move on to the next area. Very anticlimactic.

Edited by thelee