3 is the most I’ve been able to find. The philosophy towards the “beast parts” method of upgrading seems to be, “these are bonuses. Adjust expectations accordingly”

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

The one on Wael's island, the one from the actual Kraken and the one from the inn.

Well, that is I'll only steal the one from the inn if there is a fourth ;)

Yeah - that's all I found so far as well. :(

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The one on Wael's island, the one from the actual Kraken and the one from the inn.

Well, that is I'll only steal the one from the inn if there is a fourth ;)

Yeah - that's all I found so far as well. :(

I think that's all there is tbh. There is one that's "guilt free", then you can either defy a god or rob a nice old innkeeper who is summarily devastated by the theft; which ever rests easiest on your conscience. Or do both and keep one as a trophy. :grin:

Two handed weapons probably just take all recipe prices and double them, leading to an impossible upgrade option being displayed in this case.

• 7 months later...

Which ones did you get so far?

Hello, I just signed up to answer to this thread. I always read your posts and they are very helpful. I'll try to return a bit of a favor this time.

I just found the 4th kraken eye.

Let's see, we have the actual one looted from the beast, the one stolen from the tavern, the one found in the black isles in a camp. The last one was to be found in the Quarantined Section (Temple of Revelation) in the south/western room, in the purple-hidden-thingy  little Globe near the west exit.

My MC has 21 perception, I don't know how much is needed in order to be able to detect it.

Edited by rickz
  • Like 2