Yep! They are doing twitter polls to allow for what it will be. So far we know it will be a hunting bow, made with animancer technology, that has wild and unpredictable effects when using it. Sounds fun! I never play archers though so I’m curious who you guys would build to take advantage of the bow.

For some reason I'm thinking Chanter, maybe Beckoner / Illusionist or Beckoner / Trickster. That's mroe on flavour though, there's something pleasing about a character spamming a bunch of skeletons or other summons to create a chaotic melee situation, then start twanging arrows into that with random effects everywhere. And that fits in nicely with illusions as well, of course; throw in some Confusion en Terrify with those, drain all their mental stats, etc. Trickster obviously has some less of that but also does fit such a theme very well as well. And you get to bounce around the battle zone with Escape and such. 

Anyway, that's the way I'd probably go with it. And might do, once it's available :).

• Like 1