We have just released a small patch to address the issues noted below. The build should be live now on Steam, GOG, & Origin. We'll have a much larger list of fixes with the 2.0.0 update coming soon.
Version 1.2.0.0028 Patch Notes
- Resolved a rare client hang that could occur in the Sunepu Beach Scripted Interaction.
- Resolved an error that was returning players to the main menu when attempting to return to the world map.
- Resolved an error where loading in to certain maps for some users would return them to the main menu.
- Addressed an error that was producing black screens when first starting the game.
- Custom AI windows now overlay and react correctly when multiple are selected.
- Tooltips for Attributes in the character sheet now appear.
- Wizard spells are now properly displayed in the AI behavior editor when a grimoire is equipped on the quickbar.
- Wahai Poraga's extra attacks no longer always launch themselves each time they hit.
- Deleterious Alacrity of Motion no longer randomizes its status effects.