Hey guys just made a new custom subclass mod. Hope you enjoy.
The priest of Hylea is a fast and chaotic caster, hurling foes with gusts of wind and causing destruction with the turbulent dissonance in their songs and poetry. The priest of Hylea is a priest that focuses on evasion, range, summoning and most importantly croud control. The priest of Hylea uses a variety of buffs, familiars and wind elemental abilities.
Description: Hylea is the goddess of songs, arts, language and maternity. She is the matron of sky creatures and her sphere of influence includes the sky and the wind element. Her followers are made up of poets, artists and bards. Her temples are located in mountain tops are built without roofs in order for her followers to be closer to her domain. Her priests celebrate life and live theirs to the fullest.
(Favored Dispositions: Benevolent and Passionate, Disfavored Dispositions: Cruel and Agressive)
The priest gains spells that correspond to Hylea when they reach a new power level.
- Winter Wind
- Summon Hylean familiars: Summon Birds from Hylea's domain. They provide a perception and power level bonus. Quite Fragile but fast. Spiritual Weapon: Summons The Harp of Hylea, a war bow that scales, has the "quickness" effect and has a chance to knock enemies prone with the power of wind.
- Deleterious Alacrity of Motion: Whip up winds to make your actions faster
- Hylean Squall: Extends the weapon and creates a small tornado that damages and slows enemies
- Cleansing Wind
- Resounding Discord: summons a tornado that bounces around enemies, So Singt Biting Winds o'Eld Nary
- Shockwave: creates a sonic shockwave that damages and knocks down enemies
- Wilting Wind
- Tornado, Incarnate: Summons a greater Storm Blight and a number of Hylean Familiars.
Download from Here:
Special thanks to everyone who discussed this class in my Class and Subclass Ideas forum!
(Ps. I found it really enjoyable for, some reason, to unleash my bird familiars on all the enemies)
Edited by NocturnalTrance, 09 July 2018 - 08:03 PM.