Of like minds - bug

mastrips

Question

Hey guys,

I experience something I would call a bug, but maybe one of you can tell me whether I am getting something wrong. I wanted to reach a save where I can do all four faction quests in order to not being forced doing multiple playthrougs. In the slavery-Quest I sided with Aelys, who got exiled and Furrante is also still talking to me and wanting me to do the final principi faction quest. My problem is: I wanted to prepare the final quest for the VTC, which is not possible because I can't converse with Furrante about the "Of like minds"-Quest, he's just telling me about "Dance with the devil". Did I make a misstake by not siding with the enslavers? Or is it a bug?

2 answers to this question

Hi mastrips,

There is no way for you to complete all faction questlines in the same single playthrough. Ultimately, you must pick one faction to side with or none of them in order to advance to the final main quest.

As for your question regarding the quest "Of Like Minds", I've added your issue to our database for our developers to investigate. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file?

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention!

-Jon

Of Like Minds isn't a requisite quest for any faction's progression. Given that you sided with Aeldys during that quest, neither Castol nor Furrante will advance Of Like Minds. That said, the quest should've pointed you to return to Castol if you had it active when completing A Shrewd Proposition (the pirate quest about the slaver faction). If you were able to acquire Of Like Minds after having completed A Shrewd Proposition then that's a related issue we'll look into. Thanks for the heads-up!