Mods not working after Patch 1.2

Kbittala

Question

Hello all,

After the new patch, my mods don't seem to work. They also don't appear in the new mod manager interface. They were working before, and I had them in the override folder, which was in my "D:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data" directory. Is there a different way to install mods now? Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thank you,

Ken

5 answers to this question

Hi!

The mods should be in the "override" directory.

Something like this:

D:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override\yourMod1

The patch changed a few things for modding so it depends on what your mods supposed to do.

If they were about adding abilities related to classes, these mods will need to be updated by their creator.

Edited by mammasaura

CzSyX91.jpg

Hi!

The mods should be in the "override" directory.

Something like this:

D:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override\yourMod1

The patch changed a few things for modding so it depends on what your mods supposed to do.

If they were about adding abilities related to classes, these mods will need to be updated by their creator.

Hi Mammasaura,

Yes - my mods are in the correct directory. I specified the directory in my original post. And I suspected that they had to be updated. I just wanted to make sure. But shouldn't they still be showing in the mod list, though? Regardless of whether or not they work?

Thank you,

Ken

Yes, any kind of ability and class progression is broken with 1.2 patch. Other mod which add new items, including new ItemMod and StatusEffects, is still working.

I've tested this with my own new armor mod.

Yes, any kind of ability and class progression is broken with 1.2 patch. Other mod which add new items, including new ItemMod and StatusEffects, is still working.

I've tested this with my own new armor mod.

Zil, I appreciate that. Thank you. I am glad it isn't just me, then.