Battle Brothers 2 manual for Josh

juanval

Hello Obsidian. I'm having a lot of fun at this moment with PoE2.

I've created a 43 pages manual with interesting rules for an hypotetic Battle Brothers 2 and I'd like to send it to Josh because I know he likes Battle Brothers and he knows a lot about game's rules and he was interested in creating a turn-based game.

I don't know how to send it to him, so, could you tell me an adress? Thanks in advance.

I've created a 43 pages manual with interesting rules for an hypotetic Battle Brothers 2 and I'd like to send it to Josh because I know he likes Battle Brothers and he knows a lot about game's rules and he was interested in creating a turn-based game.

I don't know how to send it to him, so, could you tell me an adress? Thanks in advance.

Maybe try contacting him via his Twitter or Tumblr?

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Maybe try contacting him via his Twitter or Tumblr?

These are your best options

I'd add Something Awful as well. You won't get his attention here no matter what you do.

Free games updated 3/4/21