MOD request - Remove level cap for multiclass

In the last patch announcement they said they will be adding an in game mod support feature for the next patch. This is awesome and i can wait for it.

If someone can make a mod that removes the level cap for multiclass so they can get level 8,9 abilites i think that would be an awesome mod an probably the most popular mod aswell.

Obs may actually remove the cap themselves in the expansions. Im hoping they do but if someone could make a mod for this would be greatly appreciated as i dont know how too

thanks

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

cool thanks

that mod does other stuff though is there one that only removes the cap?

From the looks of it, you just download the one file that gives the 8,9 abilities and that's all the mod would do. All the changes aren't in a single file/mod.

Although I'm not sure if it removes the cap or just unlocks abilities somehow. Edit - nvm, missed the text that said it doesn't raise the actual cap.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll leave some suggestions here, instead of creating a similar thread:

- Animal hirelings, so you can play "solo" as a ranger and have more companions. Or have them even if you are not a Ranger. I really don't know if it can be done.

- Increase the number of Vailian Hullbreakers to 2 or 4, so that we can have an entire side of the ship with them

sign.jpg