Based on these titles, which controller to get

Melusina

It’s all about hands.

This.

I also prefer (PS4) controller over xbox, because I have small hands and some hand/finger arthritis ... the PS4 just fits my hands and short finger reach much better  [ snip ]

We were lounging on the sofa after dinner and this thread came to my mind for some reason. So I took a picture showing why hands are the "thing", at least for me.

Hubby's hand (he's 6' 1"-ish) against my hand (I'm 4' 11"-ish): :biggrin:

handcomparison1.jpg

Hubby probably has slightly longer hands than average for his size, but still, you can see what I mean when I say I have a short finger/thumb reach. It's not just finger length, but having a lot less palm length to go with it. It's also why I dislike certain KB hotkey configurations. :p

...hubby prefers the Xbox controller overall, I think. Although his hands started to ache using it (he's getting old too, haha!) recently so he hasn't gamed much since to prevent it from getting repetivive-worse.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts