Hey guys,

To have enough Blessings points to use the stats and skills blessings, I need three more Blessing points. One of the ways I can get them is through the Faction quests. Would I be able to do that without bum rushing the main story quest, or do I have to do that for the Faction quest to be considered 'complete'? 

Gotta go all the way. Helps if you should happen to have a hard save right after doing Ashen Maw. I used one such to explore all the endings get all the achievements.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Gotta go all the way. Helps if you should happen to have a hard save right after doing Ashen Maw. I used one such to explore all the endings get all the achievements.

Bleh, I don't. Though I suppose I could just speed through the story and just skip past all of the cutscenes/side stuff. I just need to get to Ukaizo, right? 

Getting to Ukaizo as an ally of a faction will definitely get you their achievement. You should get it earlier, but it might be needed with Principi. Their achievement was bugged on release (no longer) so IDK when you're supposed to get it.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Getting to Ukaizo as an ally of a faction will definitely get you their achievement. You should get it earlier, but it might be needed with Principi. Their achievement was bugged on release (no longer) so IDK when you're supposed to get it.

Alright. So, one last trip through the main story, skipping past pretty much all of the dialogue, and just getting to Ukaizo for the Huana. Should be doable in a couple of hours, one imagines. Just gotta get past freakin' Tutorial Island again. 

Then I can set up bonus stats and bonus skills and never, ever, look back. 

There are easier ways to get the 18points:

- repair ship - 2p

- reach Neketaka - 1p

- recruit all companions - 2p

- maximize relationship with a companion - 2p (pray with Xoti at an altar repeatedly)

- minimize relationship with a companion - 2p (pray with Maia/Pallegina at an altar repeatedly)

- assign a memeber to all ship slots - 2p

- attach first ship upgrade - 2p

- attach all upgrades to a ship - 2p

- name your first island - 2p (you have just to enter/exit the dungeon on the nameless island)

- survive attack from crew - 2p (remove food/water from ship and sail until there's a mutiny)

- craft 5 potions - 1p

- craft 3 scrolls - 2p

- craft 5 bombs - 1p

- place 5 traps - 1p

- create adventurer - 1p

Alright. So, one last trip through the main story, skipping past pretty much all of the dialogue, and just getting to Ukaizo for the Huana. Should be doable in a couple of hours, one imagines. Just gotta get past freakin' Tutorial Island again. 

Then I can set up bonus stats and bonus skills and never, ever, look back. 

You just have to finish the main quest after ashen maw. For Huana / Trading Company it is blowing up the powder house. For Royals killing the Queen and the by far longest and only hard one is principi, by getting the ghost ship. You can do this all in one playthrough, just save before you do one faction main quest.

Edited by baldurs_gate_2