One thing that disappoints me

I am still very disappointed that when my party enters a new area or gets absconded by some pre-meditated encounter, my party formation defaults to a formation I have not chosen. Is there not anyway for my party to maintain my selected formation?

Joe

• Like 6

This annoys me too, don't think it's fixable though. Best thing you can do I think is reorder your characters so the squishy ones are last, those will tend to end up in the back in these situations too usually (though it's annoying still, I prefer to have my main character be in the 1 slot). I get that the custom formations may cover too much of an area to always fit at the entry point of a map, but it would be quite simple technically to at least maintain the same general front-to-back order.

Somewhat relatedly by the way, but when I get off my ship and the companions are added back to the party this is always in a different order to how I had them before. Does anyone know whether that can be changed so you don't have to reshuffle them every time?

• Like 2