Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Timed quests?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mihai

Mihai

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hello! 

Are there timed quests in the game? I just got Serafen and he told me to hurry to do 'Blow the Man down', but I have neither a spy glass or a certain ship flag. So I'm not sure if I should really hurry or it was just for flavour. 

Opheleus

Opheleus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 36 posts

It's just flavor. That's just his way of reminding you to do the quest. I left it alone until way later in the game and didn't suffer any timed consequences. 

Tarlonniel

Tarlonniel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 467 posts

But there are timed quests in the game. Just not that one.

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 654 posts

Hummm..

RPG always make you feel like if you don't drop everything and run off barefoot hitting stuff on your way......something REALLY BAD GONNA HAPPEN! (like your pants goes missing  :shifty: ) . 

But no , you can take your time , just remember to do it...at some point . 

Mihai

Mihai

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Ah, great then. Thanks! While I understand why it would make sense to hurry sometimes, I don't like that too much in games. I already have to do that in real life ;)

Would you guys mind to post the quests that are really timed? It would help me (and others probably) a lot :)

Edited by Mihai, 09 June 2018 - 09:33 AM.

Tarlonniel

Tarlonniel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 467 posts

A couple are here.

Mihai

Mihai

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Thats a start, thank you. Are there any others though?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users