Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xoti Epilogue Slides

bug deadfire epilogue slides

Best Answer adragojlovic , 01 June 2018 - 12:04 PM

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time and reporting this to us :) we'll go ahead and have our Dev team look into this.

Cheers.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DrIllidan

DrIllidan

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

In the ending slides for Xoti, I was surprised to learn that the MC had "taken her virtue" then split up with her, because it never happened.

When she initiated her advances, I remember the dialogue choices I selected to be "I thought you liked Eder?" and then "Not Interested."

Last save before confronting Eothas attached. Don't see this exact issue mentioned elsewhere, but this is similar.

Aramintai

Aramintai

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Steam:Aramintai
  • PSN Portable ID:Aramintai
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

In the ending slides for Xoti, I was surprised to learn that the MC had "taken her virtue" then split up with her, because it never happened.

When she initiated her advances, I remember the dialogue choices I selected to be "I thought you liked Eder?" and then "Not Interested."

Last save before confronting Eothas attached. Don't see this exact issue mentioned elsewhere, but this is similar.

I've mentioned this in the collective summary of relationship bugs over here:

https://forums.obsid...ionship-system/

Devs have seen it at least, so hopefully it will be fixed.

adragojlovic

adragojlovic

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 802 posts
✓  Best Answer

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time and reporting this to us :) we'll go ahead and have our Dev team look into this.

Cheers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, deadfire, epilogue, slides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users