Maia broken character design

I hate that she is so sensitive about the mission involve in blowing the powder house. I'm not here to argue about her characteristic, but I question about her scripting.

If she threaten to leave when I talking with Queen or VTC director about the mission, fine, at least this is logical and I can reject the mission.

But if I send her away while I receive those quests then bring her to Brass Citadel, she will insist to leave without giving me a chance to stop the mission even thought I'm not even go near to the powder house. How the hell she know that in the first place?  Funny thing is if I'm doing her personal quest where she going to report back to Atsura, after she leave the force dialogue prompt up telling me she leave :D

Most funny thing is, if I reject Hazanui Karu final quest and all NPC in Brass Citadel turn hostile( include Valian merchant ), she slaughter everyone with me without saying anything. I wonder why she refuse to kill fleet master of Sayuka but have no problem to kill her admiral :D

• Like 1

I guess for the same reason Aloth lectures you about being traditional when you aren't but kisses the butts of any companions who do stuff out of duty even when he thinks the thing they are dutiful to is dubious?

• Like 1

nvAeseu.png