[Bug] Battle against Malnaj - multiple bugs

Insolentius

Question

- after offering 400 copper to betray Remaro, Malnaj repeats the same introductory line (which doesn't make sense in the context)

image.png

- once the combat starts, all of Malnaj's allies immediately attack her (even though none of them were confused/charmed/dominated)

- once the combat ends, none of bodies are lootable and there's no dialogue with Serafen

3 answers to this question

Hail Insolentius! 

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Do you happen to have a save file before the dialogue and encounter started so we can have our amazing QA team investigate the issue? 

Thanks a bunch and may Magran bless you. 

Sadly, I overwrote the save file (I only keep four manual saves, and rotate between them). However, others have reported similar problems with the final stage of Serafen's quest, so it probably affects everyone.

For me the interaction cannot be run from, once I leave Cignath Mor, Malnaj's boat follow's me until i get boarded.

I get no dialogue options, just a quick intro and the fight starts. After it ends, no quest is update and i get no ineraction from Serefen, which is weird since I just killed the woman who was his slaver.

I have a savegame right before leaving Cignath Mor and being boarded by the ship, does it help?

(I attached it anyway).