Subclasses for wanderer (monk\ranger) frostseeker build?

Shattered pillar for a ranged monk seems like a given, as you should be dishing out a lot more damage than you are receiving (and that relates to wound generation).

Ranger I'd probably go standard, but sharpshooter could work.

Edit: sorry, I forgot that Shattered Pillar is melee damage only for wounds, so it wouldn't work with bows.

Edited by Anoregon

Shattered pillar for a ranged monk seems like a given, as you should be dishing out a lot more damage than you are receiving (and that relates to wound generation).

Ranger I'd probably go standard, but sharpshooter could work.

Shattered pillar can only generate wounds from melee damage.

Go Helwalker and use Dance of Death to generate wounds. As for Ranger, the build really needs crits, so I suppose Sharpshooter is woWit

With this bow might is not important at all. I choosing between nalpazca and no sub. Ranger is harder. Pet looks pretty fragile, Ghost heart? Sharpshooter? hard choice.

Go Helwalker and use Dance of Death to generate wounds. As for Ranger, the build really needs crits, so I suppose Sharpshooter is woWit

With this bow might is not important at all. I choosing between nalpazca and no sub. Ranger is harder. Pet looks pretty fragile, Ghost heart? Sharpshooter? hard choice.

nothing is important for this build if u go with that mentailty.

only swift flurry and accuracy is needed

it doesnt matter what u pick as long as swift flurry is broken any class combo will work.

u can go stalker/shattered pillar and still steamroll ur way thru potd

nothing is important for this build if u go with that mentailty.

only swift flurry and accuracy is needed

it doesnt matter what u pick as long as swift flurry is broken any class combo will work.

u can go stalker/shattered pillar and still steamroll ur way thru potd

True enough, but might really just not that important  for any kind of character. Healers are exception.

Nalpazca is the strongest subclass in the entire game if you max alchemy and stay on top of drugs. But that's a whole annoyance of its own.

Nalpazca is the strongest subclass in the entire game if you max alchemy and stay on top of drugs. But that's a whole annoyance of its own.

Really? But why? As i know, most important properties of drugs not affected by alchemy, only duration and some minor stuff like healing.

P.S. Ok, i was wrong, i messed up alchemy actually affect every propertiy of drugs right now.

Edited by PIRI