So, what are all passives and active abilities you get from PoE import to Deadfire? For example, what about Mental Prowess or Dozen Luck?

I didn't find a list with ALL things is imported. I see some posts with Effigy's Resentment, Gift of the Machine and Scale Breaker could import, but I'm more interested with talents like Song of the Heavens and Mental Prowess or even Dozen Luck where I didn't find a clue about. (The Faction Talents and Deific bonus too)

P.S. English is not my native language, so sorry by any mistake.

Currently Playing

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Morrowind
  • Stardew Valley

Future Play

• Deadfire
  • Oblivion
  • The Witcher

How disappointing. So only the "Cruel" abilities import? It's sad  ;( and unfair to "good" characters. The way to get Dozens Luck for example is really in the theme of pirates in Deadfire...

But the only thing I can hope for is that in the future other skills will also be imported...

One thing I liked in Baldur's Gate is the possibility to import every ability that main char get, from BG to BG2 and Shadows of Amn to Trhone of Bhaal, creating in the very end a literal god with high stats and passives  :bow:

Currently Playing

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Morrowind
  • Stardew Valley

Future Play

• Deadfire
  • Oblivion
  • The Witcher

unfair to "good" characters. The

True, but already the case for POE1 (Blood pool, gift from the machine mainly), so by extension... And same for Mental prowess : Everybody want to fight dual dragons. But in POE2 :

"Oh... Euh Berath... Yes I shared informations with Llengrath. Yes... yes..."

: p

Edited by theBalthazar
  • Like 2