Waterlogged Journal - anyone figured it out?

In the NW corner of the Deadfire map there is a Fampyr infested isle, with a scripted shrine event with a pretty high survival check. if you succedd (you can come back there later in the game an redo it if need be - it doesn't disappear) you find Waterlogged Journal with the following content:

D5UNiZ9.jpg

I can't figure out 1st location, but second one if fairly obvious: Arkemyr Manor. I went to see the old chap and to my suprise he had a special conversation option:
0xY0tyO.jpg

I found the book before (obviously) and here is its content:
xyC8mqg.jpg
abOyBsJ.jpg

However, no other ideas. Scanning through locations trying to figure out first one, mentioned in the Journal. Any ideas?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The book that tells you about

the Cult of the Sanguine Harvest can also be found in Berkana's Library. I stumbled over it before even finding the waterlogged stuff and then figured it out myself because I visited that island with the ancient fampyrs before even knowing who they were.

It's no problem if you killed all fampyrs in the cave before. The scripted scene at the altar which can get you the Sanguine Great Sword will still occur if you go to the altar in the forest on the 16th of a month.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods