As the title says, i've gotten to dunnage after fort deadlight to hand in the quests.

Little did I know that an unavoidable ambush encounter would kick me right in the nuts.

I dont mind hard (im on potd), but poor encounter design thrown out of nowhere and set up as an an ambush, meaning my positionning is garbage is just straight idiotic.

Who thought outnumbering my team with an ambush, that i cant even choose to avoid and that actually blocks me from progressing, was a good idea?

As the title says, i've gotten to dunnage after fort deadlight to hand in the quests.

Little did I know that an unavoidable ambush encounter would kick me right in the nuts.

I dont mind hard (im on potd), but poor encounter design thrown out of nowhere and set up as an an ambush, meaning my positionning is garbage is just straight idiotic.

Who thought outnumbering my team with an ambush, that i cant even choose to avoid and that actually blocks me from progressing, was a good idea?

Wrong forum dude, and if you build your teams for ambush type scenarios you can get through them.  Even my backline squishes have emergency button defenses where they are much harder to hit or un hittable until the party can focus fire whats hitting them.

Have gun will travel.