[CTD] Poko Kohara

sjusj

Question

Sooo during "The Storms of Poko Kohara" I got to the third level of the ruins, where the infected adra pillar is, and when I examine the pillar nothing happens. When I first entered the room Eder said "I think I found the problem" or something along those lines, but nothing else.
At first I thought that was how it was supposed to be so I got out and did other stuff, overwriting all my savegames in the process, but then read online that a portal should open in the adra or something. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

Edited by sjusj

I have proceeded on this Quest down to the third level and have picked up all the quest items. There should be a Portal that shows itself in the Adra and it is missing. I have started earlier saves, I have exited Poko Kahara and the Island to no avail. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated

I have proceeded on this Quest down to the third level and have picked up all the quest items. There should be a Portal that shows itself in the Adra and it is missing. I have started earlier saves, I have exited Poko Kahara and the Island to no avail. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated

the button to activate the portal is one left side of the adra pillar. click tab to see.

When I try to walk up the stairs to Poko Kohara the game crashes. It's just as some sort of cutscene is trying to launch that it happens (not the spirit sequence from before the stairs). Is there some info on this?

Link to save game just before: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wz0nuo4km3w8u6/Kwain%20%2821ef5e2d-398d-4de3-a2e9-fcc1bb418469%29%20quicksave.savegame?dl=0

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

• Like 1

Hello all and thank you very much for letting us know about this issue. We're getting it to our programmers and hopefully they'll be able to address it quickly. I'd also like to thank you for attaching your files to this post. That really helps us out.

• Like 1

--Doug.

Came here to report this as well, when i get to the bottom level i can only click on the magnifying glass and nothing happens. To the left of the pillar is another magnifying glass in the black area but i cant click on that. Hopefully the devs see this post and patch this, hate going through the entire quest area and then cant finish it :(

• Like 1

Came here to report this as well, when i get to the bottom level i can only click on the magnifying glass and nothing happens. To the left of the pillar is another magnifying glass in the black area but i cant click on that. Hopefully the devs see this post and patch this, hate going through the entire quest area and then cant finish it :(

mainfrym, I finally figured out the problem, at least for me.

That magnifying glass that's to the NW of the corrupted adra tower is NOT where the trigger is.  The trigger is on the ring around the corrupted adra, just to its SOUTH west.  

The problem, as I see it, is that often it appears that some of the blue trigger "boxes" on the maps don't get highlighted by the TAB key unless you're practically right on top of them.  This particular blue trigger box was one of these.  I only found it because I had a character standing practically right next to it.

mainfrym, I finally figured out the problem, at least for me.

That magnifying glass that's to the NW of the corrupted adra tower is NOT where the trigger is.  The trigger is on the ring around the corrupted adra, just to its SOUTH west.  

The problem, as I see it, is that often it appears that some of the blue trigger "boxes" on the maps don't get highlighted by the TAB key unless you're practically right on top of them.  This particular blue trigger box was one of these.  I only found it because I had a character standing practically right next to it.

Thank you! That worked, I just hovered my mouse everywhere in that area and i finally found it. Seems like they have to tag everything to pop up manually when you hit tab rather than all interactive objects showing up by default.