Chanter Troubadour with all debuff chants. High Int and you can passively debuff enemies constantly with Linger and you can also take Debuff invocations like:

And Hel-Hyraf, At The sound of his voice, Rebny Daret's voice (later you can just upgrade At The Sound to apply terrify too and ditch this one) and few others later.

• Like 1

Im just going to rank the casters based on what I have seen in game.

#1 Wizard - By far, the best selection. Has a spell for anything and anyone and you are not dependent on ability points thanks to books. Only problem is limited number of casts. But you just cant beat the selection and they are all viable even the level 1 and 2 stuff. In fact, slicken is awesome pretty much all game long.

#2 Cypher - Less variety than the wizzy and needs ability point invested in each one you want to use. But unlimited casts as long as you can generate focus. Charm is insanely good against low will opponents. Being able so spam it, is just silly. And it last a good long time and it does not break when you attack the charmed enemy.

#3 Chanter - Some good stuff on both the active and passive sides with the only issue being short duration on the active side. The passives are nice but are not nearly as powerful as active spells from other classes. There are also no hard disables in the passive tree if memory serves me.

#4 Druid - Like the wizard, has a bunch of disables and debuffs but like the Cypher, you have to select them using ability points. The good news is that you get at least 1 free spell per level plus your regular ability points so you end up with plenty of spells by the end. Also, their damage spells tend to have a debuff or disable as well namely the storm line of spells which offer freezing and stuns. And there is a early game weapon that improves storm spells by 3 power levels making them very formidable.

I honestly dont use a priest because I hate Xoti's voice so I cant comment on them very much.

Chanter Troubadour with all debuff chants. High Int and you can passively debuff enemies constantly with Linger and you can also take Debuff invocations like:

And Hel-Hyraf, At The sound of his voice, Rebny Daret's voice (later you can just upgrade At The Sound to apply terrify too and ditch this one) and few others later.

Wow this sounds great! Thanks for suggestion