Everything posted by MaximilianXimenez
-
Having a hard time picking a multiclass for my cipher that fits his background: high tech, gun-using, pro-animancy
I could see justifying a cipher/ranger combo as a worshiper of Galawain in both his aspect of god of literal hunting but also god of the pursuit of knowledge... unfortunately, after the end of PoE1 my character's a le fedora tippin' euphoric atheist so that doesn't work. I didn't know Chanters gave any lash damage to ranged weapons, I'll play around with that once the game drops. Are chanter chants still kinda "fire and forget" like they were in PoE, or has the power system made activating them more active like wizard/priest/druid spells?
-
Having a hard time picking a multiclass for my cipher that fits his background: high tech, gun-using, pro-animancy
In PoE 1 Magran priests got bonuses to, what was it, greatswords and arquebuses? Do they get that in PoE2? I don't have the beta.
-
Having a hard time picking a multiclass for my cipher that fits his background: high tech, gun-using, pro-animancy
I've considered it, but I don't know if the chanter has much symmetry with a cipher's ranged attacks?
-
Having a hard time picking a multiclass for my cipher that fits his background: high tech, gun-using, pro-animancy
From what I've been reading, ciphers in PoE2 are better as physical damage dealers with their weapons than spellcasters, which is fine by me. In PoE1 I loved playing a blunderbuss-wielding cipher which really reinforced my roleplay character as being a neophile, a fan of high tech and high magic being combined. And since that character's all about combining things, I'm pretty dang sure I will want to multiclass him in PoE2 though I am having some indecision as to what I might go with. My first three choices are rogue, ranger and wizard. Rogue due to the mechanics buff and sneak attacks, ranger due to the ranged weapon focus and wizard for the more roleplaying related background of an educated man. I was wondering if there are any classes and builds I'm overlooking, perhaps because I assume their abilities only work in melee but they might be good for ranged combat as well.
-
Named Weapon Locations
The Pliambo per Casitas is dropped from Captain Muarumi, the pirate bounty you get from the Warden at your stronghold.
-
Reghar Konnek's item icon too big after patch
I've had Pallegina using the Reghar Konnek for a while, and after patching the game the item icon now goes out of the bounds of the little "square" it's supposed to take in the inventory and seems to use a picture of the whole weapon as its icon.
-
[bug] Zombie Chanter Summons
MaximilianXimenez replied to dkbrk's topic in Pillars of Eternity: Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!)I have this issue not with the skeletons (they've reliably despawned every time combat ends) but with the summoned drake from "Genisc's beast lit the sky with his breath"
-
Alarhi bug
MaximilianXimenez replied to ukju's topic in Pillars of Eternity: Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!)Same issue here, too.