Everything posted by Klaleara
-
Project Eternity Things I would like to see...
Necromancer, and Player Fortress (Not house). Preferably with missions attached to it. Also like the idea of channeling magic into a weapon.
-
Base Goal Achieved! Class Speculation!
A fantasy RPG without the option to be a Dwarf would be like a seal without someone to club it! OK, that was maybe a bit too much, but Longknife started it! But seriously, there were no Dwarves in Planescape: Torment... it is time to right that wrong! I will just make one with my Kickstarter reward if I have to Wanna share the wealth? On topic: I love it when Dwarves are right. When they are shallow grunting axe wielding beer drinkers, and thats it, I'm never a fan. But those Dwarves which have a passion for what they believe in, drink beer, and wield axes into the heads of a thousand foes, are incredibly awesome. Also add some spark to them. Like the Warhammer Fantasy Slayer Dwarves were really cool.
- Concern about Super Deep NPC Companions
-
Base Goal Achieved! Class Speculation!
Just a side note, I would be especially happy if we had a classless system. Classes are rather restrictive.
-
Player Housing
Curious what everyone would want. I hope they upgrade "house" to a "Keep/Fortress" deal, that is always a lot more entertaining. Add more of a town aspect, building, missions, the people inside. Have a few missions to gather a small force to defend it. A lot more possibilities when you exit the realm of a simple house. Also having places for your companions to stay, is pretty neat. On a more realistic note, one of my favorite "housing" aspects I've seen in a game, is mass amounts of Trophies (Achievements). I LOVED how Dungeon Defenders did this. They went a bit extreme, obviously tone it down, but seeing my accomplishments makes me happy. Buy some plaques so you can take the heads of your favorite kills, and put em for show.
-
Base Goal Achieved! Class Speculation!
As long as they add a Necromancer, that actually feels like a Necromancer (Not some "oh I've got shadow magic" Necro), I will be one happy man. Plus add a bunch more money! Hah.