So i'm having this issue as shown in the image. Allow me to get to the point.
I have tried every single troubleshooting issue i have done back when i was having a similar issue with Gears 5 in September. I even ran System File Check via elevated Command Prompt (sfc /scannow), and after fixing some "integrity violations" as it puts it, it didn't solve this issue either. I am currently reinstalling the game, but i highly doubt that it will work regardless, because it seems like when a game/app doesn't work on the Xbox App/Windows Store, it REALLY doesn't work no matter what i try on my end. And i am not the only one having these issues. A handful of people on Reddit are having this issue as well, though some of them managed to fix it with one of the solutions i have tried already to no avail. Unlike Gears 5 however, this time there seems to be no solution to this issue as far as i can tell. Not on my end anyway. I've been at this for 2 days, closing in on 3. I can't even contact live support on the Microsoft website because it's been having issues for the past few days. Here are my specs:
Case: Cooler Master Elite 430Monitor: Samsung S22C150 21.5' Inch 1080p, 60HzGPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4gb (No OC)CPU: AMD FX-8350 8-Core Black Edition (No OC)Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 PlusHard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD 7200RPMRAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gbDisk Drive: Samsung SH-224DB / BEBE DVD/CD WriterCooling Fan: Cooler Master JetFlo 95.0 CFM 120mm Red PSU: XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power SupplyMotherboard: MSI 970A-G46Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Here is a simplified list of fixes i have tried on my end:
- Re-registering the Windows Store via Windows PowerShell (as admin)
- Re-setting the Windows Store app
- Ran the troubleshooter for Windows Store apps
- Signed in to my Microsoft account through Windows 10 (didn't work, so went back to just using a regular local admin account)
- Fully updated Windows
- Ran "Chkdsk"
- Resetting and repairing the game app, and the Xbox app
- Ran sfc /scannow and DISM via Windows Command Prompt (as admin)
- Signed out and back into my Microsoft account through both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox App
- Checked for updates via Microsoft Store (My Library > Downloads & Updates)
- Ran CHKDSK
- Checked to make sure i have the "Xbox Identity Provider" and "Gaming Services" apps
- Turning off Firewall
Windows is fully updated, and i have the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed (440.97). What's going on? I'm at my wits end dealing with this again a second time...