Everything posted by Qazplm
-
ABC Miniseries....The Lost
Saw the first episode it owns! I hope this season will be has good like the last one or better.
-
ABC Miniseries....The Lost
Great lost owns to bad that it wont air in sweden for more then a year but thats what internet is for right?
-
ABC Miniseries....The Lost
Then how many episode have ben aired?
-
ABC Miniseries....The Lost
Have the second season started in the states?
-
Baldur's gate2
Where and how do i meet him?
-
Legalize Pot
I think that all drugs should be illigal. Even alcahol and tobaco and other legal drugs that are not used for medical reasons.
-
Baldur's Gate2 mods
hmm thanks for the tips. Can i use diffrent mods at the same time?
-
Baldur's Gate2 mods
Are there any great mods for baldur's gate2 that any one whould recomend?
-
Obsidian Way off Topic...
Do hades that whould be fun :D
-
Help with Baulder's gate
I have atleast gotten bg2 to work so i need no help thanks.
-
Help with Baulder's gate
The tip in the fallout thread worked so i need no help now. hmm where can i get a patch for baulder's gate2?
-
Help with Baulder's gate
I will check out the fallout thread then
-
Help with Baulder's gate
Can any one say how to get Baulder's gate to work on windows xp? and Baulder's gate2 please.