Update Notes: 2.03
Posted by BAdler , in Patch Notes 23 October 2015 · 44516 views
Hey, everyone. Here are the 2.03 update notes.
- Pumpkinhead mode has some problems if you use it on a non-human subraced Godlike. The pumpkin can be too high or too low for the head height.
- UI for soulbound weapons is overlapping on itself.
- Concelhaut's Crushing Doom can be overpowered when cast by the Visage of Concelhaut.
- Pillars of Eternity now has support for the Steam controller. The official controller settings are now set as the default.
- There is a suggested configuration that can be found on the templates that are accessed in Steam's big screen mode.
- New key bindings have been added to support additional actions needed for the Steam controller control schemes.
- Base Deflection raised up by 5.
- Knockdown gets a 1.20 damage multiplier (no longer gets bonus Crush damage)
- Disciplined Barrage raised from +10 to +15 Accuracy
- Armored Grace has been scaled from -15% to -20% Armor Recovery Penalty
- Clear Out base Crush damage increased from 10-16 to 15-22. Scales every 3 levels after 7 by 15%.
- Into the Fray's damage scales every 3 levels after 5 by 15%.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain quests to take experience instead of granting it.
- Fixed a problem with chanters not being able to set their chants properly after they have retrained.
- Fixed an issue where retraining was allowing characters to obtain unlimited skill points.
- Using store filters now only shows the appropriate items instead of graying out other items in the store panel.
- Fixed multiple issues with the stronghold and how it interacted with DLC content.
- Fixed an issue that caused the main character to lose his or her background shortly after character creation.
- Can now enable/disable AI on multiple non-pet characters at the same time.
- Fixed issues where AI would not automatically attack enemies.
- Fixed issues where AI would engage enemies that were hidden by fog of war.
- Fixed an issue where AI casters would cast per-rest abilities despite the option being turned off.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI controlled party members to attack other party members that were charmed or confused.
- Reviewed and updated what spells/abilities are cast in AI profiles for multiple classes.
- Multiple enemy types have been given immunities to certain afflictions.
- These enemy types have had their bestiary updated to reflect these immunities.
- Fixed multiple issues regarding NPC reactivity after completing certain quests
- Fixed multiple bugs regarding Enemies/NPCs detecting stealthed characters and how they react to stealthed characters that they detect.
- Rebalanced requirements for full bestiary unlocks for certain enemies that were not unlocking on easy difficulty.
- Added additional bestiary information for multiple enemy types.
- Minor Grimoire Imprint has had multiple fixes and now works as intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Ranger's Stalker's Link ability adding too much accuracy in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain buffs and abilities to persist after combat ended.
- St. Ydwen's Redeemer's Revive the Fallen ability now works correctly.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Chanters to choose an extra talent.
- Fixed an issue where the debuff "Bonded Grief" would not be removed after reviving animal companions.
- Fixed an issue with The Siege of Cragholdt that kept the quest from progressing.
- Fixed an issue with the Grey Sleeper questline that would cause it fail after completing it.
- Fixed multiple issues with the "Sacrificial Bloodlines" quest.
- Fixed an issue that would break game progression after talking to Maerwald.
- Fixed an issue that didn't allow the player to complete the game after killing Thaos.
- Fixed an issue with the Herald of the Old Flame achievement being awarded prematurely.
- Fixed an issue that kept players from receiving White March Part 1 achievements.
- Fixed an issue that caused enchants to be removed when a character retrained.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Sentinel's Girdle to be equipped in a ring slot.
- Fixed enchantment issues with Badgradr's Barricade.
- Fixed an issue where the draining modification on weapons would disappear.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sabra Marie to be mis-categorized.
- Fixed multiple issues with Korean text.
- Tanred, AndreaColombo, kanisatha and 5 others like this