Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Signed Deluxe Edition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

majestic

majestic

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hi guys,

I'm one of the Duke level backers in Europe and my shipment status is still "shipping soon" - any idea when that might be? I've been away for a while and read about the delays in the Kickstarter updates but as far as I can see many have gotten their games already (granted those probably are for the normal edition).

Any info would be appreciated. :)

Pidesco

Pidesco

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 6353 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hi guys,

I'm one of the Duke level backers in Europe and my shipment status is still "shipping soon" - any idea when that might be? I've been away for a while and read about the delays in the Kickstarter updates but as far as I can see many have gotten their games already (granted those probably are for the normal edition).

Any info would be appreciated. :)

Contact Ship Naked, here.

They should get back to you in a couple of days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users