How the dices works?

Hello, cool dices is a good idea

Not sure how they work though, I see I own 2 sets but don't understand how to affect them

Would be great to be able to attach them to player. Green for the Druid, burning red for the spell caster and so on. It would allow to 'differentiate' dices like when the bard or the warrior or the ranger assist its own colored dice would be added to the dices of the current player that woul have their own set. ( this is the way I play with the physical game and it is cool) I am reading that color are attached to party and not player so I realize this is probably not the case today.

Etienne

Hello, cool dices is a good idea

Not sure how they work though, I see I own 2 sets but don't understand how to affect them

Would be great to be able to attach them to player. Green for the Druid, burning red for the spell caster and so on. It would allow to 'differentiate' dices like when the bard or the warrior or the ranger assist its own colored dice would be added to the dices of the current player that woul have their own set. ( this is the way I play with the physical game and it is cool) I am reading that color are attached to party and not player so I realize this is probably not the case today.

Etienne

When you start a scenario - go to the Character Slection screen. Then tap the '...' button next to the character art and several options will pop up, among them "Dice" - select that. You should then see a menu with all of your dice and above them - all the character portraits for the current party. Drag a character portrait into one of the round empty slot to associate it with the given dice skin. Enjoy.

Also, having the 'assist' dice being colored by the contributing hero was mentioned by the devs as their intent, but is currently not working. Rather, all dice for a check are colored per the active character's dice skin, no matter who contributed them.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I am also unable to activate the dice. I get to the screen where the ellipses are, and can see the dice button, however it is grayed out. I verified that I at least have the red and blue dice. Am I doing something wrong?