Issue with The Cornett's Call

allyc31

Question

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced what i am with the The Cornetts Call (TCC) and the Cornett of the Waves (CoW) and the Cornett of the Depths (CoD)

I went into the Undercroft and squired the CoD before meeting Dereo. After meeting him, he gives me the quest to go get the CoW from Takano  and at that point i can ask if he wants me to go get the cornett or just talk about the temple it opened. This then completes TCC and there is nothing else to do (the request to go get the CoW from Takano is now marked as done.

If i don't pick the option about the temple but instead ask if 'this is the artifact he is looking for' (referring to the CoD), there is a brief piece of the text stating Cow + CoD, the quest moves on and directs me into the Undercroft. Problem is I still don't have the CoW so when i get the temple i will have no way of opening it. 

Am i missing something? The quest doesn't feel that solid. Like I shouldn't be being directed back to the temple without a means to open it. 

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have the CoD before meeting Dereo

2. After he gives you his quest

2A. Tell him about the temple

or

2B. Ask him if this is the artifact he is looking for

Tried to attach ave file but wouldn't let me

Hope that makes sense. 

Cheers 

Ally

3 answers to this question

Hi allyc31,

This is issue is a bug with finding the Depths before meeting Dereo and is logged. It should be fixed with patch 1.1, but please let us know if this is not the case!

Thank you,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

The makers of the game are jerseys minded. I completed this quest before as well. Second time through same dame thing happened so I went back to his house and even though I stole it fair and square, everything was reloaded. Just go back and steal it again. What a pain in the a...