Okay, so... I just got Pallegina into my party. We're still bumming around Nekekata, just treached the temple district. Pally made, like, one slighty rude anti-religious comment which was apparently a negative to Xoti.

Next thing I know, Xoti blows up in our faces and goes off on one on Pallegina1.

Is... that supposed to happen that fast? I know the disposition system is a bit borked right now, and the dialogue seemed to indicate this should have been boiling for a while, but this was the first exchange they'd had.

Anyone else got any idea?

1Got to say, I thought "well, didn't really use Pallegina last game, but let's do the old ME thing and get the band back together anyway, and hey, Paladin/chanter, that's pretty cool," and was useful in that big fight we just had, but... Dang, Pally is making it hard to not want to ditch her for Maia immediately for a more personable travelling companion, because wow. She's winding me up quite badly already2.

Why couldn't Sagani have stayed around, dammit!

2Mind you, wasn't struck with Durance for, like 95% of the last game, but stuck with him because priest - but the pay-off for his ark made it all worthwhile at I decided I quite liked him at the end. So maybe I'm being too harsh...?

no it's bugged . In my game I didn't even get what pallagina said..I only got Xoti yelling at her lol 

Patch should fix this stuff hopefully . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

no it's bugged . In my game I didn't even get what pallagina said..I only got Xoti yelling at her lol 

Patch should fix this stuff hopefully . 

Thought it seemed a bit odd. Hadn't realised that the companion interactions were that badly off.

(Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to save before that conversation.)

Well, likely can't play tomorrow anyway, so maybe the patch will be out (even though I was on the beta) before I play Friday... Otherwise, maybe I'll have to regretfully hold off.

Just hoping that the current bugs aren't so severe they have borked the system to the point the saves are borked and you need to start a new game, because 21 hours is a bit of a lot to replay...

(Okay, maybe half-to-a-third of that is long hours of rumination on character builds or whatever, but even so...!)