I haven't gotten very far (restartitis) but there's an early conversation between the gods where Magran mentions that Eothas might return (like, again) if he hasn't absorbed all his children.

Do we find out what she means by that further on in the story? Cuz I'm assuming it means godlikes and if it means godlikes then it means at least part of their function is to serve as horcruxes for the gods. Also, for anyone whose gotten far enough does the fact that you're a death godlike ever come up in conversation with Berath?

you could maximize it and try it yourself . You could make a Priest of berath + deathgodlike + pre-made save where you sworn to her  :yes:

when I played death godlike , didn't get any comment from her . But I did get some from the priest of berath (and others npc) . 

Planning on making the above suggestion and see what it give . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

The gods normally live off of soul essence creatures lose when they're reincarnated. Godlikes are "blessed" by their gods in exchange for having their souls marked for consumption or possession in emergencies. Basically, the gods will devour their all of their "children" souls for a power boost if shtf.

• Like 1