Question

Maybe its just me, but having two different effects both called 'Spell Resistance' is a bit confusing.  There are a few, which specify in the description, which affect Hostile spells only, and others which don't.  I guess the idea is that you need to manually read through everything to figure out which it is, and if it doesn't state either way, it should be all spells?

It could be simpler, if you called them 'Spell Immunity' which would make them immune to all spells, and 'Spell Resistance' which makes them resist hostile spells.  Or something like that.

Also, some clarification with the Spell Reflect stuff would be handy, stating all spells or Hostile ones...  after all the confusion and awkwardness with Resistance I stayed clear of them, since it was unclear if I'd be reflecting my own spells or not.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hello Lokithecat,

Thanks for the post! Ill get this in our system so that we can have a dev look at it and assess the problem.

Best Regards,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...