Anyone want to share there save game?

If the  is the right  place to discuss this I tried a save game from a youtuber on the net but it dosent show up to load. so some instructions whould be helpful like where to put it and  comfirm its there so the game reads it. Thanks in advance.

Well its confusing me a bit theres a  history page where you fill out a  bunch of  stuff or a bit later you chose a generic 1-8 i guess start. so still a bit confused  on this if you can clear this up it whould be great. And no  i didnt play the  first game if that  answers your question.

if you didn't play the 1st game , you can still do that and then import your own save with choices that you made . 

If you don't wanna do that , then you can look up every choice on Google . It will help you make the choices one by one .

If you don't wanna be bothered..then pick the pre-made choices . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I'm enjoying the game on vet though it does feel a bit too easy at times. (also trying to pick only upwards level scaling didn't work or broke something because while I could feel the enemies higher leveled than me the game didn't show any skulls. at all)