Offhand Weapons Not applying effects/abilities

Syrious

Question

When dual wielding for example Modwyr / Magistrate Cudgel the offhand weapon effects will be ignored. Including when dual wielding two Modwyr using the console you can see it only will apply one stack of the atk speed, where as with the magistrate cudgel it will not apply the judge effect at all when in the offhand I presume this is probably the case with most if not all weapons as when I tested this with a duplicated Watchers blade it only summoned one spirit on kill and completely ignored the effect on the offhand weapon.

I assume this is not intentional ( at least in the case of dual wielding modwyr/magistrate )

Will test more and report back soon tm

Edit 1: Seems that it will apply the effect of judge (Magistrate Cudgel) only in the offhand when there is not a weapon in the primary (so unarmed/fist is okay) but the second you equip a weapon for example a fine dagger the offhand effects stop applying correctly to mobs. Though when modwyr is placed in the offhand with cudgel in the mainhand it seems the effect is still applied as I would assume it should, may have to do with harmful debuffs not properly applying when in the offhand w/ a mainhand? 

Also unsure if this is intended but Azure blade is only applying accuracy to the weapon itself instead of overall? the way the buff is worded seemed like it would just give you flat acc buff if you meet the conditions but it will only apply the buff to the dagger which makes it pretty meh/useless, and again with the previous issues it seems the accuracy if spawned in both do not stack, this also will apply for any weapons carrying the same type of buff (Dual Watchers, dual Modwyr, and Dual Azure, all do not stack not sure if intended?)

Edited by SynicalSyn

2 answers to this question