Main Quest Issue

robovoid_dev

Question

I landed on Hasongo way earlier than meeting the Queen. After I landed, I walked a few steps forward which would trigger the main quest "A distant light". So, I reloaded the auto save, and sailed away. The problem occurred when I finally went to the palace. During the conversation, the NPCs said that I restored the lighthouse ( which I totally did not ), and I "have to" admit that I spared the nagas. After the conversation, the quest "A distant light" is finished and there was no next quest. 

So I have to reload and go to Hasongo and finish the quest first and then meet with the Queen. And also "auto finished" some quests I did not take. It is relatively good compared to a main-quest-stuck.

I guess the reason is that the game only checks the variable "landed on Hasongo" instead of "finish Hasongo main quest". There might be other similar potential bugs. I say potential because by following the "correct" route, there would be no problem. Also, I encountered some NPCs looks like they are gonna give me a quest, but do not have a dialog. 

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem , but i dont even land on the island , i just discover on the map , when i got to the palace the quest auto complete , i was totally lost , really they should look at that , is a game open for exploration but you cant explore or you break quests , very sad .....