Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Quest]A Cordial Invitation

bug quest help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mortido

mortido

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
I received a quest A Cordial Invitation at Arkemyr's manor, but when I come to the manor, he and his servants immediately attack me. I can't complete the quest and I don't want to kill arkemyr (and I can't because he is too powerful)
what can I do?

adragojlovic

adragojlovic

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 828 posts

Greetings Mortido,

Thank you for taking the time and bringing this issue to our attention :) by chance would if be possible for you to send us a savegame file so that we can investigate this issue further?

Cheers.

mortido

mortido

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
sure just let me find the location of safe files
I have troubles with it though
not in the documents and not in the game folder...

mortido

mortido

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Here https://drive.google...OTuSCPz609ssMmf

(I couldnt attach it because its too big)

PangaeaACDC

PangaeaACDC

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Steam:Kill it with fire!
  • Deadfire Backer

I've gone into his Manor, the imps and such are not hostile, but I can't find Arkemyr anywhere. Where is he supposed to be? The quest journal says his study. He isn't there, just an imp. I've looked everywhere else too, but haven't found him yet.

When exploring I came upon a tower with some powerful geezer, and one of the talk options were along the lines of "Arkemyr sent me", so it's quite possible I'm supposed to do that quest after talking to Arkemyr. The geezer is now dead, but Arkemyr can't be found.

PangaeaACDC

PangaeaACDC

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Steam:Kill it with fire!
  • Deadfire Backer

Never mind the above. I went back, saw a hallway I hadn't fully gone down, and located the grumpy chap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, quest, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users