Anyone selected them? I went with "Fair and Balanced" because i started selecting my decisions in the custom history but i quickly realised i forgot most of what happened in my poe1 run. 

But i'm concerned about some decisions that those pre-made choices make, since it doesnt tell us much, like what happened to thaos, our companions, aloth and the leaden key...Anyone knows if i can check it?

I did..

I went with the 'Kind' pre-made save . I was surprised by some stuff though . Like for exemple , innit..Pallagina got a promotion instead of getting banished (and here I though being kind mean doing good and I always though her quest back in POE1 was evil or something ) . 

and Aloth is leader of leaden key..how is that GOOOD ???? 

Those are my observation for now , haven't gone far in this playtrough . Still at the beginning . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I did..

I went with the 'Kind' pre-made save . I was surprised by some stuff though . Like for exemple , innit..Pallagina got a promotion instead of getting banished (and here I though being kind mean doing good and I always though her quest back in POE1 was evil or something ) . 

Those are my observation for now , haven't gone far in this playtrough . Still at the beginning . 

Wait, what? When I played under the "Benevolent Soul" premade history it had Aloth having set out to destroy the Leaden Key. 

In fact, it is the same for "Fair and Balanced" in my current play through. 

I did..

Wait, what? When I played under the "Benevolent Soul" premade history it had Aloth having set out to destroy the Leaden Key. 

In fact, it is the same for "Fair and Balanced" in my current play through. 

I dunno . 

I mean , I did notice some weird stuff lol like SHE get replaced by HE and vice versa .

So maybe it's a hiccup  :no:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Hmm, maybe some of things that happened to companions are randomized?

That or its just bugging out <_< I went with Benevolent Soul and Eder's quest wasn't completed(though he did have the night market item even though he didn't mention joining night market so hey, double bugged!)

In general though, I noticed Benevolent Soul doesn't usually go for "best" option for character, they seem to have went for what character basically asked them to do? Like Maneha shows up in pirate town so clearly they helped her to erase her memory, with Pallegina they helped her to do the deal and with Kana they ended inspiring him to talk about expanding rauatai?

Edited by BrokenMask