Please Fix German Translation

Jaryd2k

Question

Hi Obisdian.

The Problem what i (and iam sure many more) have is that the German Translation is bugged as hell.
Especially the name of the weapons. For a example the name of the normal Pistol is in der German version Resolve+2 (Entschlossenheit+2).
So goes it with many other weapon. Strange... because the same mistake have you done in Pillars of Eternity 1...

and there we have to wait until a FAN-PATCH resolve the issue.

And with the first DLC then came a officall patch from you.

So... i hope i, and the others, dont have to wait until the first DLC comes around.

Sorry if my english is a little sloppy but you dont have a German Forum so... you know. Its the Only way.

3 answers to this question

... somehow a joke, as that same bug has been in POE 1 and only a FAN-PATCH was able to resolve it ...
I really couldn't understand how this is possible to happen AGAIN now.

If it is new, okay, bugs could happen ... but doing the same error again and again, even it was already solved, such things are unbelievable for me.

SO dear devs, please could you look , how you have solved it in your first game and do it for your new product also ...
thanks

Hello Xaratas,

I've started logging all the instance of translation issues for all languages and pooled them together for our off site localization team to look over as we do not do the localization in house. I will be diligent in doing this as I do also hope we can get some more fixes for other languages!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...