Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Healing the grove at Motare o Kozi: Effect?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

omgFIREBALLS

omgFIREBALLS

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

It doesn't seem like I got any sort of buff from it. It was a very satisfying thing to do nonetheless... still, I'm curious.

For those that want to know how to cure it:

Spoiler

Edit: It seems the blessing will make the druids in Bentbranch Bog north of Sayuka recognize you as an ally of nature, however you still need to pass a 13 Diplomacy check before they notice it. If you do their bidding you will more or less declare war on the Royal Deadfire Company. More here.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS, 29 May 2018 - 04:48 AM.

iscalio

iscalio

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Just an addendum: You can also heal all trees with the staff Spire of Thicket Green if you do not have a druid.

I would also be very interested if there are further effects of the Green Lady's blessing.

omgFIREBALLS

omgFIREBALLS

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

There's an island whose dungeon is Ruins of Amira's Roost, and on that island there are some pwgras up to stuff, but they didn't like me even with the blessing. :(

Anyway, siding with the druids is actually a big deal, because it's nothing short of a declaration of war on the Royal Deadfire Company. More about it here.

Aridea

Aridea

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer

I didn't even know you can heal it. Thanks for this thread.

omgFIREBALLS

omgFIREBALLS

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

You're welcome! It's very easy to do, yet oddly satisfying. It makes me look for other ways to say **** the factions and give the Deadfire back to nature.

• Taevyr likes this

Taevyr

Taevyr

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

I already said it in the other thread, but I didn't encounter any real trouble with the RDC after healing the grove, except for one captain who I presume always appears after leaving the island with the map.

EDIT: just realized he's talking about dealing with the druids on Sayuka, not the encounter on Motare o Kozi. Sorry for the mistake, everyone

Edited by Taevyr, 29 May 2018 - 03:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users