Healing the grove at Motare o Kozi: Effect?

It doesn't seem like I got any sort of buff from it. It was a very satisfying thing to do nonetheless... still, I'm curious.

For those that want to know how to cure it:

There are three pwgras, each near their respective trees. If you sneak up on the trees you can heal them. It seems to require a druid, but it doesn't have to be the Watcher. You can also use the staff mentioned in the first reply - buy it at the Dark Cupboard. This will also heal the associated pwgra and her minions will turn neutral. Healing one pwgra seems to be enough to be able to convince their mother to let you heal the main tree, but if you heal all three pwgras she'll give you the mysterious blessing I'm asking about.

Edit: It seems the blessing will make the druids in Bentbranch Bog north of Sayuka recognize you as an ally of nature, however you still need to pass a 13 Diplomacy check before they notice it. If you do their bidding you will more or less declare war on the Royal Deadfire Company. More here.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

• 2 weeks later...

There's an island whose dungeon is Ruins of Amira's Roost, and on that island there are some pwgras up to stuff, but they didn't like me even with the blessing. :(

Anyway, siding with the druids is actually a big deal, because it's nothing short of a declaration of war on the Royal Deadfire Company. More about it here.

My Deadfire mods

I didn't even know you can heal it. Thanks for this thread.

Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

You're welcome! It's very easy to do, yet oddly satisfying. It makes me look for other ways to say **** the factions and give the Deadfire back to nature.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods

I already said it in the other thread, but I didn't encounter any real trouble with the RDC after healing the grove, except for one captain who I presume always appears after leaving the island with the map.

EDIT: just realized he's talking about dealing with the druids on Sayuka, not the encounter on Motare o Kozi. Sorry for the mistake, everyone

Edited by Taevyr