Intelligence affects it for sure. 

As for the second question... it's hard to tell in this game, I think you would have to just test a bunch with different levels of intelligence.  In PoE I would make sure I could hit targets behind an average sized kith, which took about 8 intelligence I think.  

In this game I'm going with the opposite philosophy, raising my intelligence, at least for my brawler build, since I have to rely on multiple different self buffs and AoE abilities.  

Swift strikes, disciplined barrage, thunderous blows, cleave stance, raised torment, rooting pain, etc...

As for the second question... it's hard to tell in this game, I think you would have to just test a bunch with different levels of intelligence.  In PoE I would make sure I could hit targets behind an average sized kith, which took about 8 intelligence I think.  

In this game I'm going with the opposite philosophy, raising my intelligence, at least for my brawler build, since I have to rely on multiple different self buffs and AoE abilities.  

Swift strikes, disciplined barrage, thunderous blows, cleave stance, raised torment, rooting pain, etc...

Thanks for the Info, i guess i will try out 10 Intelligence for now to not lose to many other important attributes. I also thought about going Devoted/Shattered Pillar Multiclass but Inner Death is just tooo good of a skill to pass. Maybe in the second playthrough.

How was your experience with monk/fighter so far?

Today i did some tests in a fight with multiple enemies close to me that i loaded multiple times with 5 Intellect and with 14 Intellect.

I have to tell you that Torment Reach as well as Rooting Pain are currently NOT affected by Intellect regarding their range.

If there is any effect then this 9 point difference is absolutley not worth it because its not noticeable.

Edited by Bugged Wolf Companion