"If the manufacturer cannot produce the rewards due to limitations then it isn't Obsidian's fault."

I didn't pay the manufacturer. I paid Obsidian. The manufacturer owes me NOTHING.

"For instance one would surely not blame a restaurant for running out of a certain type of food because they couldn't predict demand right?"

Horrible analogy.  If you paid the restaurant for it then they say they couldn't deliver that is on them not their supplier. Of course, normally when you got a restaurant you pay at the end of the meal. Even with pizza delivery they would tell what they can do before you pay not after. And, if they run out, the onus is on them to fix not on their mythical supplier'.

Again, 100% up to Obsidian to deliver.

P.S. I'm not bashing Obsidian here. I ain't worried but stop trying to pass the buck.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Still no updates I see. *sigh*

"It's not necessarily Obsidian's fault"

Yes it is.  Who did people pay for the stuff? Obsidian. Obsidian owes the people the stuff not some   nameless manufacturer. It is Obsidian's responsibility. If the manufacturer is not doing what Obsidian presumably paid them to do it is up to Obsidian to deal with it.

That said, even though I have gotten zero updates yet I'm not worried at this time. At least Obsidian isn't Larian which completely riupped me off and turned around and blamed me. LMAO

Care to elaborate? I didn't back any Larian games, but you have piqued my curiosity.

"It's not necessarily Obsidian's fault"

Yes it is.  Who did people pay for the stuff? Obsidian. Obsidian owes the people the stuff not some   nameless manufacturer. It is Obsidian's responsibility. If the manufacturer is not doing what Obsidian presumably paid them to do it is up to Obsidian to deal with it.

That said, even though I have gotten zero updates yet I'm not worried at this time. At least Obsidian isn't Larian which completely riupped me off and turned around and blamed me. LMAO

If the manufacturer cannot produce the rewards due to limitations then it isn't Obsidian's fault. If they run out of dye #359 that goes on Eothas' nipple it can absolutely be an issue and Obsidian paying them has nothing to do with that. For instance one would surely not blame a restaurant for running out of a certain type of food because they couldn't predict demand right?

I very much understand the frustration but I cannot get on board with the hate because Obsidian has been transparent about it both before and after release. Waiting a few weeks for my stuff really isn't an issue.

The backing campaign ended over a year ago. The demand is pretty much set at that point is it not? What is there to predict when they stop taking money and X amount of people purchased physical rewards.

• 3 weeks later...