Characters we know so far...

Off topic: I'm crossing my fingers right now, because Wolfgang Petersen is sitting on the rights to the Ender's Game movie, and doesn't have his next movie lined up. The guys that wrote X:2 were hired a few months back to write a script based upon Orson Scott Card's initial verison. There is a chance Ender's Game could be Petersen's next film. (He did Das Boot, Air Force One, Outbreak, The Perfect Storm, and Troy to name a few)

Off topic: I'm crossing my fingers right now, because Wolfgang Petersen is sitting on the rights to the Ender's Game movie, and doesn't have his next movie lined up. The guys that wrote X:2 were hired a few months back to write a script based upon Orson Scott Card's initial verison. There is a chance Ender's Game could be Petersen's next film. (He did Das Boot, Air Force One, Outbreak, The Perfect Storm, and Troy to name a few)

In that case :crosses fingers too: ;)

I believe that is a picture of Canderous. If so, he is in many of the pictures found at http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/. That is his repeating blaster and that must be Mandalorian armor. Plus, the character seems to be envolved in the fighting along side the main characters. I think it is possible, just my opinion though, that HE is the one you get the Ebon Hawk from, or leads you to it. That would be a good way to get him envolved. He did help you get it in the original. Now that I think about it, there is a 90% chance that I could be right.

HEHEHE Reminds me of how early screenshots caused all kinds of confusion in the KOTOR forums with Sith troopers seeming to fight on your side. Lots of speculation that you could take over the Sith at some point or a part in the game had everyone dressed as Sith troopers. :( Really early screenshots are slapped together to show action and don't reveal storyline since slapping them together creates the craziest results. There is a very good chance he is simply a Heavy Assault type Sith trooper to be the regular cannon fodder for high level Jedi's.

You could be right. In EGM they stated that many of the screenshots ment little to the game (one had a sith fighting along side you). So, I do agree that we should not take these pictures too seriously....story wise. BUT, I still hold on to the idea of getting the Ebon Hawk from Canderous (or some other KotOR II character) as a way of getting him envolved.

You could be right. In EGM they stated that many of the screenshots ment little to the game (one had a sith fighting along side you). So, I do agree that we should not take these pictures too seriously....story wise. BUT, I still hold on to the idea of getting the Ebon Hawk from Canderous (or some other past character) as a way of getting him envolved.

what are you talking about??? what repeating blaster? that's not the only mandalorian armor in the universe-

i have a feeling that he'll be a part of the game, but not as a party member

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

There is a couple links a few posts back...in the pictures is a "person" holding a rep. blaster. Is also wearing unfamiliar armor. Doubt it is new Sith armor....could be though. Just frenzied speculation....IT'S Canderous.