So I’m planning builds for my besties in this game, but I had a couple of questions:

Eder Swashbuckler Fighter /Rogue

I’m quite enjoying his off tanking/DPS setup here. May I ask if it is worth it to invest in Stealth tricks for Backstab or will his Sneak Attack Autoattack + Rogue Interrupt abilities be better?

Xoti Priest

Since my main was already a Monk, I decided to go full on support for her. But I realized that you need to be almost frontline with her to benefit from her unique weapon boosts. Anyone have experience with this?

Aloth/Serafen Wizard and Cipher

I needed hard CC in the back row but I’m finding that it isn’t as good, the paralysis effects from the both of them have hardly ever worked. Anyone experience this? Cipher Paralysis used to be Grieving Mother’s Bread and Butter.

Pallegina Herald

I’m assuming the Paladin /Chanter Multi is pretty top tier for tanking. Anyone have any advice for this?

Maia Rua Ranger or Geometer?

Is the Wizard Multiclass good for her? Or is it better to go straight DPS (the Rogue multiclass?)

Tekehu Probably Druid

The spells and street shark are too much to give up on. Is his Chanter sub and multi any good?

Edited by prototype00

You will have a better time interrupting with knock down with Eder probably.

• If you are going Full support with Xoti, there is no reason to use her offensive weapons at all, that's more for an offensive monk, or multi-class hybrid.

• There are lots of CCs apart from Paralysis, You can use Blind, Prone, Dominate, Charm, Immobilize.   I have no problem CCing with them, you just have to adjust to the changes of the second game.

• I went with Paladin / Chanter aswell, and they supplement each other perfectly! It's a very powerful combo, very tanky and also insane damage after dragon trashed.

• Maia has unique Ranger Subclass and Armor specializing for Guns. I would go Solo Ranger on her and full Arquebus damage as she is dishing out insane damage with her super low reload speed!

• Tekéhu is superior as a druid imho, not bad as a chanter, but I think his druid class is just WAY superior with it's subclass.

If you have any questions or would like me to expand more make sure to ask :p

Edited by Hazmy

You will have a better time interrupting with knock down with Eder probably.

True, his knockdown is pretty dependable. But why not also give him hobbling strike, blinding strike etc. But I think that trying for backstab is just too action intensive to bother with, really.

If you are going Full support with Xoti, there is no reason to use her offensive weapons at all, that's more for an offensive monk, or multi-class hybrid.

But it boosts my party’s Damage based on her religion score! That’s a great bonus!

There are lots of CCs apart from Paralysis, You can use Blind, Prone, Dominate, Charm, Immobilize. I have no problem CCing with them, you just have to adjust to the changes of the second game.

True enough, and I could probably buff my perception before castingbwith Xoti

I went with Paladin / Chanter aswell, and they supplement each other perfectly! It's a very powerful combo, very tanky and also insane damage after dragon trashed.

Ooh, good to know, what phrases are you running?

Maia has unique Ranger Subclass and Armor specializing for Guns. I would go Solo Ranger on her and full Arquebus damage as she is dishing out insane damage with her super low reload speed!

Nice! She can be ranged DPS then.

Tekéhu is superior as a druid imho, not bad as a chanter, but I think his druid class is just WAY superior with it's subclass.

If you have any questions or would like me to expand more make sure to ask :p

Also nice, he can sub for Eder or Maia as DPS.

Edited by prototype00