Possible Wild Mind Bug

TheHoraeOfDoom

Question

https://www.dropbox.com/s/myusxhoui2nj58x/Wild%20Wild%20Mind.zip?dl=0

Attached are two screenshots, the save file just prior to the bug, and the output log. I was also streaming while this took place so I could link that video if this does turn out to be a bug and the testers think the video would be useful.

Basically what happened is I cast Amplified Thrust with Serafen, which triggered his Wild Mind innate passive, at which point Aloth and a bunch of friendly skeletons took a large amount of shock damage (121 on Aloth on a regular hit in cloth armor) and died, and a bunch of other casts of Amplified Thrust went off seemingly at the same time.

Given that I don't know exactly how Wild Mind is supposed to work, this could be intended, just seemed like it might be off.

2 answers to this question

I just had some issues with Wild Mind and Brutal Backlash and am not sure if they are working as intended as well. In 2 of the screenshots I loaded below I show how Serafen received 65 Shock Damage in one fight and in the next he received and died from 460 Shock Damage. In the next screenshot Brutal Backlash grazes and hits Eder several times; I didn't know  it could hurt other party members and I'm not sure why anyone was damaged by Brutal Backlash in the first place as I was fighting Assassin Vines. Serafen does have the ability Brutal Backlash though. I am using Windows 10.post-176858-0-58112800-1526350863_thumb.jpgpost-176858-0-71329100-1526350872_thumb.jpgpost-176858-0-17279500-1526350886_thumb.jpg

DxDiag.txt

output_log.zip