Anyone else accidentally killed all npcs in Undercroft and Delver's Row?

Was exploring the Gullet, went to Old City Ruin and found the entrance to Undercroft. Continued exploring then suddenly everyone started to attack...

Btw, cipher's whisper of treason seems even more broken than before. A 30sec stun effect in the worst case...

This is currently happening to me aswell!
Now I am trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. Problem is, a quest will get canceled when you fight your way through the fort and then the try to get past the gangster gatekeeper once you reach the undercroft from the opposite site.
He will start his normal dialogue, but immediately becomes hostile before the dialogue starts and will then attack your group afterwards, even when you agree to go away.

I tried to confuse the thugs via spell in order to sneak past them but it didn't work.

Now I try to find another way out of the gullet or I think I have to live with the decreased rep from killing these people.

Btw, I managed to sneak past everyone in the hidden fort/vault.

Edited by Rulin

This is currently happening to me aswell!

Now I am trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. Problem is, a quest will get canceled when you fight your way through the fort and then the try to get past the gangster gatekeeper once you reach the undercroft from the opposite site.

He will start his normal dialogue, but immediately becomes hostile before the dialogue starts and will then attack your group afterwards, even when you agree to go away.

I tried to confuse the thugs via spell in order to sneak past them but it didn't work.

Now I try to find another way out of the gullet or I think I have to live with the decreased rep from killing these people.

Btw, I managed to sneak past everyone in the hidden fort/vault.

You can easily sneak through undercoft without triggering anyone, simply using the rope and avoiding talking to the thug on the other side.

However, the few thugs in delver's row seem to be unavoidable. Killing them won't cancel any quests, though you'll receive -3 reputation in delver's row. Make sure don't accidentally hit any npc like I did...

• Like 1

Pretty much the same for me. I killed most of the Undercroft but didn’t kill the fort area to lessen the faction hits.

Most of Delvers Row is still alive though. I only had to kill the group by the lift.

I guess I’ll find out later whether this has long term consequences, but it’s my first play through and I just like to see how things play out.

• Like 1