Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Galawain/Rymrgand/Skaen Kept Pledge Reward Missing

bug save import deadfire

Best Answer aartz , 10 May 2018 - 03:57 PM

Heya Taevyr,

Not all gods give the player a physical reward. Some kept pledges award you with a stat increase or talent, while others give you help in one way or another later on in the game.

Hope that helps clear things up!

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Taevyr

Taevyr

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

After finding that one of my characters received a boon from Hylea due to pledging to her in pillars one, yet another didn't for her pledge to Galawain, I tested whether Obsidian's pre-created Galawain history would receive a boon. Since I didn't receive on there either, I decided to waste some time testing every pledge to see which ones received a boon and which didn't.

I used the pre-created POE1-histories for each god except Skaen, since it wasn't entirely clear whether that one involves actually pledging to him: for that one, I only filled in the Hollowborn Crisis choices, including pledging to Skaen alone, and sending the souls to Woedica.

Results: only the Characters who pledged to Berath and Hylea received a reward, "Berath's Black Bell" and "Hylea's Bounty" respectively, available in the armoire in the cabin you revive in. The others choices either aren't supposed to grant a reward, or are bugged. Unfortunately, i couldn't attach the .savegame files here, and find myself unable to insert screenshots of the ones with boons without screwing this post up.

• mdrngrngblld likes this

aartz

aartz

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 221 posts
✓  Best Answer

Heya Taevyr,

Not all gods give the player a physical reward. Some kept pledges award you with a stat increase or talent, while others give you help in one way or another later on in the game.

Hope that helps clear things up!

• Homer Morisson, Taevyr and Kuronan like this

thamiar

thamiar

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
Is three any reward for keeping pledge to Rymrgand?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, save import, deadfire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users