Jesus pirate with pistols kills everyone in the initial pirate attack

ArnoldRimmer

Question

In the intial pirate attack there is a pirate with pistols who seems to be able to walk on water. He stands on the sea killing everyone - as no one has a ranged weapon no one can kill him - doesn't help that the entire crew just stand there letting themselves be shot. Why don't they move away from the shooter if they have no ranged weapons and can't reach him?

Eventually if I run to the bow and let him kill everyone he boards the boat to chase me... but with eder and everyone else now dead it's a bit pointless.

Edited by ArnoldRimmer

4 answers to this question

Hello ArnoldRimmer,

Sorry this issue is coming up, it has plagued us in the past and got resolved, so we will bug it again and look into it. Would either of you be able to provide a save?

Thank you,

Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Here is mine. I think it's the save after he exits the cabin. If not the one where he is in the cabin will work.

Oh, sorry, got a "you are not permitted to upload this type of file," response so... no dice.

Hey Tanlaus,

Would you be able to set it on a cloud storage or something similar and link it? I apologize our forums are not the best when it comes to the easiest files xx

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...