Two small issues. Wrong icon and auto pause

CAlmond

Question

I found two small issues:

There's a bullseye and arrow icon on the 'One-Handed Style' ability. I assume that's a bug and not meant to be that way? My character is a Cypher/Rogue if that matters.

The second is that the game likes to autopause during the intro when you're following the ghosts in the In-Between. I haven't figured out exactly which option does it because I wasn't entirely sure what the trigger is. I did try and troubleshoot it myself, but I couldn't find it and didn't want to have to restart the game multiple times just to exhaust all possibilities. I've included a screenshot of the auto pause options that I had on at the time. When I turn off all autopauses the random pausing stopped happening.

Here's a link with both screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VWTVHhz

Edited by CAlmond

3 answers to this question

Heya CAlmond,

The bullseye and arrow icon is indeed the intended icon for 'One-Handed Style'; it's supposed to represent the accuracy bonus it gives you =)

As for the second issue, thanks for pointing this out! We'll investigate it on our end to see what's going on.

Thanks again!

I try my very best.

The autopause during intro is caused by the option to pause when an enemy casts a spell.  It also makes the Kraken's Eye annoying because the game pauses every time one of the NPCs uses a Haymaker, whiches is every 2 seconds and is really, really annoying.  Once I unchecked that I'm fine, but I'd rather have it on during the game without having to disable it every time I enter an inn or want to start a new character.