I'm not sure what weapon proficiency I should get for my MC that is going to be a Priest/Chanter. My party will consist of 2 frontliners and 2 ranged in the back. My MC squished in the middle. I plan to be full support for my party, dealing a lot of damage is not important for my character. Any advice is appreciated. :)

I'm not sure what weapon proficiency I should get for my MC that is going to be a Priest/Chanter. My party will consist of 2 frontliners and 2 ranged in the back. My MC squished in the middle. I plan to be full support for my party, dealing a lot of damage is not important for my character. Any advice is appreciated. :)

A single Pistol. 8m range will put you right in the middle of the party.

Accurate and good damage. Activate the modal if you are fighting weak enemies (less accurate but faster reload).

Is your Celebrant going to be using the Summoning invocations? 

If so, you can probably go with the ranged weapon of your choice.  If not, you're probably going to be in melee more often than not-- based on my experience with the Beta, 2 front-liners aren't going to be enough to keep 3 mid/back-liners clean.  If you don't care much about damage, pick a loadout that increases tankiness.  The Dagger modal is nice for this.  Might even be worth the ACC penalty of using a shield, if you're going to be doing more buffing/healing/summoning than debuffing/damaging. 

Edited by Enoch